Allina Health Laboratory provides convenient locations for collection or drop off of samples (specimens) around the Twin Cities metro area.
- No appointments are needed; walk-ins are welcome
- A written order from your Minnesota licensed provider will be necessary to perform your lab work; we are unable to accept orders from providers located outside of Minnesota
- Please be prepared with the Allina Health Laboratory test request form from your provider/clinic and a copy of your insurance card.
- Allina Health clinics and other Allina Health facilities may electronically send a request form for their patients to the lab; a physical request form is not needed.
- The test results will be sent to your provider; please contact them with any questions about your results.
Patient Service Center locations and hours